08 Jun MPG Tango Shoes and Clothes Bazaar – 16th June
We have a new initiative taking place on the 16th June –
Tango Shoes & Clothing Bazaar.
Many of our members asked over the past few months if it was possible to facilitate 2nd hand or used shoes sale, so after some discussion we have decided to put one in place.
However, as with most things once announced this has now grown in scope and will offer not only shoes but also clothes – used and new.
To assist the potential buyers/sellers we have set up the following guidelines
- Vendors carry sole responsibility for their items, and MPG is not liable for any lost property
- All vendors to register their items on arrival, and ensure that items are tagged with vendor name, contact number, price before placing on display tables. (tags will be available on the day)
- Buyers, use info on tag to contact the vendor
- Commercial vendors – gold coin to MPG for each item displayed, to be made at set-up time
- all other vendors are encouraged to make a gold coin donation for any sale (honour system applies)
- Buyers and vendors, please have cash/change on the day as we will not be able to use the MPG til for this purpose and the nearest ATM is in the 7/11 two blocks down the street)
- Pack up time is 5:30
- Niki Papapetrou is the event coordinator so ‘If in doubt just seek her out’
This event will run concurrently with our regular Open Practica starting @ 3pm – 6pm at Centrestage, 15 Albert Street, Brunswick East